Mono PERC 1/3 Cut Bifacial Solar Panel 540W Price
This 110cells bifacial solar panel has a rated power of up to 540 watt, a conversion efficiency of up to 20.7%, and a 30-year product and performance warranty. This 540w mono bifacial solar panel arrays are widely used for residential self-consumption, industrial and commercial facilities.
JC(525-555)-110MG Solar Panel Features
- 1/3-Cut Technology help to achieve higher power while minimizing hotspot issues
- EL tested solar modules; Minimizes micro-cracks; PERC Solar Cells; Low power loss in cell connection; Better shading tolerance.
- Capable of withstanding heavy snow load up to 5400 pa, wind load up to 3600 pa; Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP68 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.
Maximum Power (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Temperature Coeffcient of Isc
Temperature Coeffcient of Voc
Temperature Coeffcient of Pmax
Our team and factory
Packing & Delivery