MBB Half-Cell 530W Solar Panel with High Efficiency
This 530 watt solar panel is assembled with 10BB PERC half cells, which has the advantages of higher power output, better temperature-related performance, reduced shielding effect on energy, reduced risk of hot spots, and enhanced mechanical load tolerance. The 530w solar panel is an ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems; ground mount compatible; compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
JC(520-550)-144M Solar Panel Features
- 1/2-Cut Technology help to achieve higher power while minimizing hotspot issues
- EL tested solar modules; Minimizes micro-cracks; PERC Solar Cells; Low power loss in cell connection; Better shading tolerance.
- Capable of withstanding heavy snow load up to 5400 pa, wind load up to 3600 pa; Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP68 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.
Maximum Power (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Temperature Coeffcient of Isc
Temperature Coeffcient of Voc
Temperature Coeffcient of Pmax
Solar Panel Material
Our team and factory
Packing & Delivery